September 28th, 2013 (SAT.)
12:00 p.m. Reception Desk Open /
13:30 p.m. Opening of the event
TOKYO INTERNATIONAL FORUM,
3-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005 JAPAN
Access to Tokyo International Forum
1 minute walk from JR Yurakucho Station
•5-minute walk from JR Tokyo Station
(Connected by B1 concourse with Keiyo Line at Tokyo Station)
•For details of access from Narita Airport or parking lot, please visit Tokyo International Forum website.
Features of the event
- Rollout of the winning works of the International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest (IAPLC) 2013
- Aquarium layout seminar by Takashi Amano
- Commentary for the IAPLC 2013 submissions by contest juries
- Meet and deepen friendship with the world's renowned planted aquarium hobbyists in a casual environment of the 2nd part buffet dinner.
- More exciting attractions such as Iwagumi challenge
JPY8,000 (including buffet dinner fee)
+ optional simultaneous interpretation fee JPY2,000 (English, Chinese)
For guests requiring VISA for entering Japan, we are willing to provide VISA supporting documents to submit to your local consulate general of Japan. But we kindly ask those guests to bear the cost of preparing necessary documents, and shipment cost by EMS. (JPY2,000 per person)
Application and payment
Please register for the NAture Aquarium Party by September 10 (Tue.).
If you have any questions, or join the Nature Aquarium Party 2013 for the first time, we are willing to assist you to make your trip a comfortable one. Please send inquiries to email@example.com